Own A Window Cleaning Business For Just A Few Hundred Dollars
Can You Spare 7 Hours Next Saturday? If You Can, Here’s How to Earn an Extra $450 that day, With Your Own Window Cleaning Business…
How would you like a part time or full time business that’s profitable and easy to start? If you’re tired of living from paycheck to paycheck and want to start your own business, window cleaning could be your ticket to a better life. You know how hard it can be to make dreams come true when you’re working for $15 or $20 an hour.
The beauty of starting a window cleaning business is that you start making money right now, and you can start up for less than a few hundred dollars. The average window cleaner makes $60 to $80 per hour, so just by working four Saturdays a month, you could be bringing in an extra $1,600 to $2,200 next month! Best of all, you can make this extra income without quitting your regular job.
Working full time, the numbers look even better, as you could be pulling in as much as $8,000 per month. Imagine what you could do with a monthly income like that. It’s hard to find another legitimate business that has such high earnings potential combined with a low startup cost and no degree or experience required. You can learn the basics in just a few hours.
With our complete startup guide, Start Your Own Window Cleaning Business, you’ll learn a proven, step-by-step system, with everything you need to start making money right away. You’ll learn how to pick the most profitable window cleaning jobs, how to find all the customers you want, and much more.
Eight Reasons You Should Get Started Right Now
- You can start a window cleaning business for less than $300.
- You’ll be your own boss.
- Recession Proof. Windows get dirty regardless of the economy.
- You can make as much money as you want. You’re in charge!
- Repeat business. Most window cleaning customers are repeat customers.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work from home – you don’t need an office or shop.
- Quick & easy startup – learn the basics in just a few hours.
You’ve probably cleaned a few windows before, and know the difference between a squeegee and a scrubber. At this point, you may be tempted to head down to Home Depot, pick up a few tools, and get started. Sure, you could, but why not give yourself a big head start by learning the right way to do it all. Here’s a small sample of what you’ll find in this wonderful book that can save you many frustrating hours of learning by making mistakes, and start your profits flowing sooner rather than later;
- The best way to structure your window cleaning business to reduce taxes and give yourself liability protection.
- Be sure to get this type of insurance if you want to do commercial buildings.
- Pick a catchy name to stand out from the competition – here’s how.
- How to turn a simple business card into a marketing “secret weapon” for getting jobs.
- Buy this instead of a yellow pages ad, and save thousands.
- How to set up a basic window cleaner’s tool kit for less than $200.
- The perfect window cleaning solution – just pennies per gallon.
- Why you should never bid by the hour.
- Why you never want to be the low bidder.
- How to charge top dollar – a $20 trade secret.
- How to find the “perfect” price for window cleaning in your home town.
- How to write a window cleaning bid.
- Don’t make these bidding mistakes – 12 tips to save you grief.
- Six simple add-on businesses that most window cleaning customers need – all you have to do is ask.
- The $75 an hour natural sideline to a window cleaning business.
- 5 steps to perfectly clean windows. Be sure to practice this until it’s second nature.
- Window cleaning tips and techniques that can speed up your work, keep customers coming back for more, and avoid a few potential disasters.
- Links to how-to videos that will have you looking professional in no time.
- How your website makes you look professional and is an extra, unpaid employee.
- How to use simple flyers to bring in thousands of dollars in new business.
- Six ways to use postcards to market your window cleaning business.
- Six sample letters to get new customers, get referrals from existing customers, remind customers it’s time for another window cleaning and sell add-on services. Ready for your use.
- How to grow your business just from referrals from happy customers.
- Why you need and will want your own website.
- How to make money by giving away your window cleaning services!
- Safety solutions – seven steps to avoiding work-related accidents.
- Resources – links for window cleaning trade associations, magazines, forums, videos, marketing materials and professional window cleaning products.
- Sample customer information form – ready to copy.
Order Now, and Start Making Money This Weekend!
The new and expanded second edition is now available, with pages and pages of useful tips and techniques from experts.
You can buy the E-book for just $4.99, delivered as an instant download so you can start reading now on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Click Here to order now.