Getting People To Your Site, The Quick & Simple Ways That Don’t Waste Your Time
Here are some of the online marketing methods we’ve used to generate traffic to our properties:
- SEO. Make sure your title tags are unique on every page, and you research your keywords thoroughly. (Use Google Keyword Planner for this, it’s free.)
- Link Directories. A quick way to generate some traffic, there are many online directories to list your new website in. Most are free. Do a google search to find the ones specific to your businesses niche.
- Craigslist. We like Craigslist. You can generate traffic this way, but you can also get flagged quick. Whatever works, right!
- Facebook. Facebook has a really simple and affordable advertising program. You have to have a Facebook account to get started. You can set a budget as little as $5 a day and start sending super-targeted traffic to your site immediately. Google “Facebook Ads” for details.
- Local Ads. We’re sure there are shoppers, buyers and customers… people where you live. Why shouldn’t they know about your website? We see bandit signs all over the place, yelling about a sale here, open for business, discounts… what have you! Get these people to your website(s), magic and waiting won’t bring ’em in. It’s definitely worth the effort and we know first hand that it works!
- Recruit Affiliates. Affiliate programs work. As an example; If you have a pay-to-join dating website, you can pay affiliates or recruiters a percentage of each sale for sending you new members.
- Email Marketing. Make sure, from the moment you decide to start your website, that you are collecting email addresses. Communicate regularly through email to get referrals and keep your shoppers, visitors, members and customers active.
- Create Great Content For Your Blog.
- Brainstorm and research high traffic keywords.
- Write a headline to sell people on your article.
- Create a top list article around keywords.
- Make Sure Your Blog Post Looks Amazing.
- Search Engine Optimization.
Be creative with your marketing efforts. With every niche, there are tons of unique ways to market your website. Think about who your website was created for, and then find out where those people hang out, online and offline.
We could talk on and on about website success, and we most likely will! There’s plenty more we want to share. And we hope this article has provided some helpful resources for you as you get started. Please share your comments or questions as your journey begins or as you continue building your online business portfolio.
If you have questions please leave a comment.