What is Drop Shipping, and What is a Drop Shipper?
When I first began selling items on eBay, I discovered it was a quick and easy way to make money online. It wasn’t complicated – buying items for cheap and selling them on eBay for more money made sense! But then I got greedy, and started to get burned by scammy suppliers.
I almost gave up on eBay, and I went back to my normal job. That was, until one of my friends recommended that I check out SaleHoo. I was skeptical at first; but then I saw it was cheap and had a 60-day money back guarantee. They said they had over 8,000 legitimate suppliers, a hot-trends research lab and a huge support network and an active forum with over 100,000 members. So I thought – what do I have to lose? Well I tried it, and guess what – it helped me find the very best suppliers of cheap, legitimate items! Now I make more money than before. But there are some downsides, so I suggest you read my whole review before you go and buy it.
It is hard to find legitimate suppliers of quality products; especially for big-brands like Apple. That is why I loved SaleHoo. They have a guarantee that all of their suppliers are legitimate, real people selling items that are not fakes. I have seen it for myself; they are real and can be trusted. Best of all, they are really low-priced, and I haven’t been able to find other suppliers that sell for as low-price as SaleHoo has. They have wholesalers, dropshippers, direct-manufacturers and liquidators. Because of this, I have made even more money than I did before.
***SaleHoo has Amazing Support and an Active Forum***
If you need some extra help or have some questions you want asked, the SaleHoo support staff are amazing. All you need to do is email them and ask your question. As an example, you can email them and ask for a list of dropshippers for a particular product. They will usually reply within 24 hours (during the business week) with a list of fantastic suppliers and recommendations. No other supplier directory does that! They even have a huge forum that is very active. It is one of the biggest buyer/seller forums on the internet. If you have a question, ask it on there – people reply really fast and are very friendly and it has a community manager.
***SaleHoo has an Innovative Research Lab***
This is something really amazing – they have a great feature called the Research Lab. They track the items that are selling the best on eBay and they tell you what they are. This means that you can basically guarantee success by only picking items that sell well! It also includes other important information like the best time to start and finish auctions for particular items. The Research Lab has helped me not waste money on items that won’t sell – and it has helped me choose winners! I highly recommend SaleHoo for this feature alone.
***SaleHoo Doesn’t Teach you How to use eBay***
There is a downside to SaleHoo, however – it doesn’t include absolutely everything you need to get started in selling items on eBay if you are beginning. If you are starting out, you need training. SaleHoo won’t teach you how to write effective sales copy, or how to have that secret hook that successful sellers like me use to make six figures a year off of eBay. For that, I recommend Online Selling Tactics. I took the course, and learned a lot – and was very impressed.
***Conclusion – Should you Buy, or Not?***
Should you buy SaleHoo? The answer is a resounding YES! It has over 8,000 suppliers (wholesalers, dropshippers, manufacturers and liquidators). They are legitimate and the lowest price that I could find. Their support staff is the best in the industry and they even tell you which products are the best to sell and which ones aren’t selling, saving you money. To buy it, go here and take a look for yourself:
- In short, drop shipping is one of the fastest ways to make easy, risk-free income.
- We will also be teaching you how you can make money from this too.
- In this article, We will also teach you how to find drop shippers.
What is drop shipping, and what is a drop shipper?
- Drop shipping is when a company stocks the items, and sends them directly to your customers.
- Usually when you have an online store, you need to purchase stock. You then need to send individual items to your customers. You need to buy stock in advance.
- Drop shipping lets you skip this step. When a customer buys an item from you, you contact the drop shipping company (otherwise known as a drop shipper) and purchase the item from them. They will then send this item directly to your customer.
- This removes the risk from buying and selling online.
How do I make money from this?
- You need to open up an online store and sell items you can drop ship.
- Mark-up the prices to make a profit (usually by 10-50%).
- A popular place to open an online store is eBay.
How do I find drop shippers?
- There are a lot of drop shippers in China that can’t be trusted. They will take your money and not send you items, or send you illegitimate items that are illegal.
- The easiest way to find drop shippers that you can trust is through SaleHoo.
- SaleHoo is an online directory that has over 8,000+ drop shippers, wholesalers and liquidators.
- Using a directory like SaleHoo is good because you can ensure you will be dealing with verified suppliers you can trust.
Why Choosing the Right Niche is Important
- Product niche pertains to a particular segment of a market that a seller focuses on selling in, based on your market’s needs and wants.
- With a ton of competition online, selling in deeper market segments can help you stand out from generic product categories.
- Choosing a niche helps you narrow down your target market, which makes it easier for you to focus and sell your products.
- Selling niche items helps you easily understand your product and who it’s for, leading to better customer service which can potentially result in repeat sales.
How to Figure Out What Profitable Products to Sell
- The Market Research Lab is updated every few days to provide the latest trending products online.
- Using the Lab allows you to focus on high-profit products by setting the Sell Rate to at least 40%, and Competition set to “Low”.
- You can also find bigger ticket items under High Competition. Filter the results by Product Type and you’ll find accessories and other related items that can equally bring in higher profit margins.
- The Market Research Lab is a free tool however, paid subscribers can get complete access to some supplier suggestions of featured products.
Tips on choosing the Right Target Market
- Having a well-defined target market allows sellers to succeed as it gears your niche toward an identified audience that are more likely to buy your items.
- By analyzing your niche’s key features, it helps you identify who will benefit from what you offer.
- Segmenting your target market by age, gender, lifestyle, hobbies, occupation, and even income and education level, helps you to market your niche to a more specific demographic.
- Get real people to answer surveys and questionnaires as these data provide metrics that funnels potential leads.